Visitors to SuperiorStore.com can access the site’s home page and browse the site without disclosing any personally identifiable information. We may track information provided to us by your browser, including the web site you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you.
SuperiorStore.com may also collect personal information when you provide it to us, such as by requesting e-mail updates and newsletters, responding to a survey or questionnaire from us.
- Data about payments: If you make a purchase, we collect personal data in connection with the purchase. This data includes your payment data, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping, and contact details.
- Data about use of our services and products: When you visit our websites, we may collect data about the type of device you use, your device’s unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, emails, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services.
1. Providing, improving, and developing our products and services
2. Communicating with you
Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal data to send you marketing communications in relation to our own products and services, communicate with you about your account or transactions, and inform you about our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive email communications for directly marketing purposes, you can just click “unsubscribe” to opt-out. If you no longer wish to agree above services we provide, please contact us to opt-out.
3. Offering and measuring targeted advertisements and services
Subject to your prior express consent, we may use your personal data to personalize your experience with our products and services and on third-party websites and applications and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. You are free to choose whether receive promotion information or not. If you no longer wish to agree above services we provide, please send e-mail to us to opt-out or choose “unsubscribe” to opt out in those e-mails.
4. Promoting safety and security
Subject to your prior express consent, we may use some technology measures to protect your personal data for helping verify accounts and user normal activities, as well as to promote data safety and security, such as by monitoring fraud and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity or violations of our terms or policies. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in helping ensure the safety of our products and services.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain.
You may Contact Us or send us email direct through Email: email@example.com to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe, and in any event in less than 5 days.